A new restaurant opened Friday at the Hamilton Crossings in Lower Macungie Township, and it's a first for Pennsylvania.
CoreLife Eatery is an active lifestyle restaurant offering a variety of greens, grains and broth-based dishes. John Caveny was here with a preview of the menu.
Its first location in Pennsylvania is open at 833 North Krocks Road in Hamilton Crossings Plaza.
- 2 people injured in crash on Route 625 in Kenhorst
- Reward offered in hit-and-run that killed Twin Valley grad
- Updated Pennsylvania loses billions under GOP bill, analysts say
- Updated Life, legacy of Al Boscov to live on in 'Memories of Al'
- Updated Tracking down the Unabomber
- Sunrise Chef: Prime Steakhouse
- PHOTOS: Serious crash on Route 625 in Kenhorst
- Latest Movie Tavern dispute focuses on trees
- Northampton Borough swears in new police chief
- Developer's attorney walks out on Upper Milford meeting