A new restaurant opened Friday at the Hamilton Crossings in Lower Macungie Township, and it's a first for Pennsylvania.
CoreLife Eatery is an active lifestyle restaurant offering a variety of greens, grains and broth-based dishes. John Caveny was here with a preview of the menu.
Its first location in Pennsylvania is open at 833 North Krocks Road in Hamilton Crossings Plaza.
- High winds expected throughout the day
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff
- State Police identify suspect in deadly police shooting
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Lehigh defeats Lafayette, wins Patriot League title
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches