A new restaurant opened Friday at the Hamilton Crossings in Lower Macungie Township, and it's a first for Pennsylvania.
CoreLife Eatery is an active lifestyle restaurant offering a variety of greens, grains and broth-based dishes. John Caveny was here with a preview of the menu.
Its first location in Pennsylvania is open at 833 North Krocks Road in Hamilton Crossings Plaza.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business