ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If you're frustrated with your job, if you've recently been laid off, or if you're lost in a career without a compass, it may feel like it's the end of the world.
But, best-selling author, CEO, and professor of leadership studies Sander Flaum says think again!
He says it could be the "Best thing That could Ever Happen to You," which is the title of his new book, set to be released next month.
Sander sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to explain.
- Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback