ALLENTOWN, Pa. - 'Tis the seasons of parties galore, so how do you say thank you to your host or hostess?
Interior decorator Shoshana Gosselin, from Love Your Room, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to show us some creative and easy hostess gifts, and some important do's and don'ts to keep in mind.
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Animals, rides, exhibitors and contests pack the Schnecksville Community Festival
- How to add some "frugal fireworks" to your 4th of July party
- Life Lessons: Filtered cigarettes
- The Longest Day raises awareness for Alzheimer's disease
- Occasional rain, thunderstorm through mid-morning Saturday
- NJ attorney general joins multistate probe of drug makers
- Schuylkill man accused of killing dad busted on AC boardwalk
- Updated Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Updated Doctor, dog team up on 'Take Your Dog to Work Day'
- Updated Students learn ropes of law enforcement
- Updated Health Beat: Cochlear implants: How child learns language
- Man sentenced for fatal shooting of woman in Phillipsburg
- Suspect linked to Bethlehem homicide asks for release ahead of trial
- Pennsylvania Legislature eyes wider DNA sampling of convicts