It's a great weekend to check out some cars, and that's just what you can do at the Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show.
The show is in full swing and runs through Sunday.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was at Stabler Area with a look at what the show has to offer.
Rear-facing car seats have been shown to significantly reduce infant and toddler fatalities and injuries in frontal and side-impact crashes, but they’re rarely discussed in terms of rear-impact collisions.Read More »
- Music Monday: Jamall Anthony
- It's time for spring cleaning!
- Life Lessons: Women supporting women
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets
- Sunrise Chef: 1774 Grille & Tap
- Updated Burning body found in dumpster outside Bethlehem apartment complex
- Closing arguments, deliberations loom in Bill Cosby retrial
- Clouds increase Tuesday with steadier rain arriving Tuesday night
- Updated Bob Dorough of 'Schoolhouse Rock' is dead at 94
- Life Lessons: Safety of car seats in rear-impact crashes
- Quakertown Borough discusses spotted lanternfly protocol
- Free trees please some, not all Wilson residents
- Bethlehem middle schoolers win awards
- Walnut Street Commons gets green light
- Upper Saucon nets 15 tons of electronics recyclables