ALLENTOWN, Pa. - She's a woman from Allentown who is helping other women around the world because she knows, firsthand, what it's like to have your dignity forcibly stripped away.
Kimberly Riggins sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share her amazing story and the amazing work she's doing through the "Watch Her Thrive Project."
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran