ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Valentine's Day is just a little more than two weeks away.
So, this morning, we're "dipping into" something a little different to help you celebrate.
Lifestyle expert Jamie Gottschall is here to show us how to make a fab fondue spread that both your wallet and your special someone will enjoy this holiday.
(Special thanks to Leiser's Rentals for supplying the table and chairs for today's segment.)
Public voting is underway for the “What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?” campaign, that's making a big impact on our local workforce. Check out how you can get involved!Read More »
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Local travel agent gives deeper meaning to what travel is all about
- Drum off the calories with Pound
- Life Lessons: Playing ball with men
- Music Monday: Emily Barnes
- New Coroner called to shooting in Palmer Township
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks