It's finally time for the 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition Father's Day makeover!
We got lots of nominations and chose one special dad for the honor.
Hector Veras is a father of five who just recently lost over 200 pounds.
His fiancé, Tiffany Figueroa, nominated him for the makeover because she says Hector is still working to feel comfortable in his skin.
Hector and Tiffany were on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition this morning with two of their five kids for the makeover.
During the show, stylist Courtney Cooper from Salon James was in studio and gave Hector a fresh new look.
Santo Napoli, owner of downtown Allentown's Assembly 88, styled his new outfit.
Thank you for all the nominations and Happy Father's Day!
Rodale's Agriculture Supported Communities Program has a dual purpose: to provide community residents with access to fresh, locally grown organic produce while also training the next generation of organic farmers.Read More »
- Local organ recipient shares her story
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Animals, rides, exhibitors and contests pack the Schnecksville Community Festival
- How to add some "frugal fireworks" to your 4th of July party
- 2 dead in murder-suicide after barricade had extensive criminal history
- Suspects killed in apparent murder-suicide after standoff with police identified
- Updated Young girl dies in South Manheim Twp. ATV crash
- 9-year-old killed in early morning Chester County fire
- Dog injured in Reading house fire
- Police investigate shots fired in Easton
- Police look for missing Douglassville woman
- New mountain slide opens at Camelback
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown