UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Pumpkin spice lattes made their seasonal debut Tuesday, and even though it's not quite time for pumpkin picking, another fall favorite is here.
This is the first week for apple picking at Grim's Orchard and Family Farms. You can find more than 21 varieties of apples plus plenty to pair them with.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was there this morning with a taste.
- 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Updated Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- Updated Life Lessons: Laundry pod challenge
- Updated Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student
- Updated Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence
- Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ridge recalls heart attack scare