ALLENTOWN, Pa. - How about working out while at work?
That's what some WFMZ employees got to do Friday.
As part of our Fitness Friday series, CSS Group Fitness brought in bikes and boot camp equipment.
CSS Group Fitness is a mobile fitness company that sets up at offices, organizations, and special events all over the Lehigh Valley. They can set up an indoor cycling class, boot camp, Zumba, yoga, and more!
The number one excuse for not working out is not having the time, so if the workout comes to you- there can't be any excuses!
"A lot of your employees want to work out but don't have the time. They're running around in the morning with the kids and too tired at the end of the work day.. [With this] there's no excuse because the fitness program is right there for you. Your co-workers and friends are all taking it," explained Wayne Snyder, owner of CSS Group Fitness.
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold