ALLENTOWN, Pa. - How about working out while at work?
That's what some WFMZ employees got to do Friday.
As part of our Fitness Friday series, CSS Group Fitness brought in bikes and boot camp equipment.
CSS Group Fitness is a mobile fitness company that sets up at offices, organizations, and special events all over the Lehigh Valley. They can set up an indoor cycling class, boot camp, Zumba, yoga, and more!
The number one excuse for not working out is not having the time, so if the workout comes to you- there can't be any excuses!
"A lot of your employees want to work out but don't have the time. They're running around in the morning with the kids and too tired at the end of the work day.. [With this] there's no excuse because the fitness program is right there for you. Your co-workers and friends are all taking it," explained Wayne Snyder, owner of CSS Group Fitness.
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Updated Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University