HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Fitness comes full circle at one gym in Northampton County.
In fact, the gym is actually called Full Circle Training. It's a unique gym with a unique philosophy.
Owner Obe Roundtree says he likes to make sure there's "muscle confusion" so that you continually improve instead of your body getting used to a workout.
And you'll never do the same workout twice, not even after going there for years!
The gym, located at 3894 Courtney St. in Hanover Twp., offers classes every hour, on the hour, in addition to having equipment available.
Roundtree says the classes use functional movement to build strength, flexibility, endurance, speed, and more!
WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried it out for Fitness Friday. Check out how she did.
- Updated One Freddy winner's emotional day
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Updated Shortage of elder care workers a cause for concern
- Oley baseball players pay tribute to fallen teammate
- Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- New Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Students celebrate return of hometown hero
- Suspect who lost hand in home invasion sent to prison
- Vietnam veteran tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade