HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Fitness comes full circle at one gym in Northampton County.
In fact, the gym is actually called Full Circle Training. It's a unique gym with a unique philosophy.
Owner Obe Roundtree says he likes to make sure there's "muscle confusion" so that you continually improve instead of your body getting used to a workout.
And you'll never do the same workout twice, not even after going there for years!
The gym, located at 3894 Courtney St. in Hanover Twp., offers classes every hour, on the hour, in addition to having equipment available.
Roundtree says the classes use functional movement to build strength, flexibility, endurance, speed, and more!
WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried it out for Fitness Friday. Check out how she did.
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition