HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Fitness comes full circle at one gym in Northampton County.
In fact, the gym is actually called Full Circle Training. It's a unique gym with a unique philosophy.
Owner Obe Roundtree says he likes to make sure there's "muscle confusion" so that you continually improve instead of your body getting used to a workout.
And you'll never do the same workout twice, not even after going there for years!
The gym, located at 3894 Courtney St. in Hanover Twp., offers classes every hour, on the hour, in addition to having equipment available.
Roundtree says the classes use functional movement to build strength, flexibility, endurance, speed, and more!
WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried it out for Fitness Friday. Check out how she did.
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold