BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Do you want to get ripped? There's a fitness class gaining popularity across the nation that's helping people do just that, and it's even called that: RIPPED.
It's an acronym for Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet. All of those things are covered in a high intensity 50-60 minute class.
RIPPED is a national program with instructors here locally, like Wendy Strohl. She currently teaches the class at the Bethlehem Township Community Center, but will be teaching the classes at her brand new studio, Inner Strength Fitness Studio, in the middle of March.
Inner Strength is located at 2485 Willow Park Road in Bethlehem.
RIPPED claims to be a "plateau proof fitness formula" because the class is changed up every 6 weeks. It also claims you can burn 750-1000 calories per session!
- Updated Berks couple charged after dead baby found inside apartment
- Updated Light wintry mix Tuesday, turning to steadier snow Wednesday
- Updated Bennett will not run for interim Allentown mayor
- Updated Interest strong in running for Congress in Pennsylvania
- Free Rita's: Winter weather doesn't stop spring tradition
- Communication between township, mall owner 'more amiable'
- Turnpike announces restrictions due to approaching storm
- Wanted man arrested after allegedly firing shots from stolen gun
- DA formulating plan to bring Esterly back to Pennsylvania
- Uninvited guest arrested after trippy visit to North Whitehall home