BETHLEHEM, Pa. - If you're still having trouble keeping your New Year's fitness resolution, we've got you covered.
WFMZ's Melanie Falcon has been checking out unique ways to get fit in our series Fun Fitness Fridays.
First she checked out hot yoga.,Now she's checking out Parkour.
Parkour is a training discipline where you're taught to move in the environment around you and navigate obstacles. You work every muscle in your body and use your own body weight to build strength.
Check it out!
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Dorney sworn in as new Allentown police chief
- Updated Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Northampton man accused of choking girlfriend unconscious
- Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends