SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - TRX: three little letters that will get you in shape.
TRX Suspension Training is gaining popularity in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. It's a hanging set of adjustable straps on which you can use gravity and your own body weight to do tons of different exercises.
Some gyms have the TRX straps for people to use on their own, others offer classes solely on TRX or that incorporate the straps.
For this week's Fun Fitness Friday, WFMZ's Melanie Falcon tried it out at the West End location of the Lehigh Valley Racquet and Fitness Center.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business