ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Once the temperature drops, so can our motivation to move. Jaciel and Melanie made their way up to the Lehigh Valley Health Network fitness center, where the fitness program coordinator Kelsey Coates and Caressa James shared five tips to boost your energy during the cold weather months.
- Mostly sunny, breezy day but with milder temperatures
- Tanker crash closes Route 22 eastbound in Lopatcong Twp.
- Suspect arrested in Pennsylvania police officer shooting
- Life Lessons: Dress for success
- Bethlehem Township proposes no tax increase in 2018
- Upper Saucon approves 2018 budget adjustments
- 30 years later, Alvernia professor still hears call of the turkey
- No tax increase for Muhlenberg Township residents
- Bethlehem paramedics request body armor to protect themselves from irate patients
- Turkey Day Game documentary complete; presentation made to Northampton School Board