ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It has a plant right here in the Lehigh Valley, and it's changing the way pet owners feed their furry friends.
The success of the company, Freshpet, was recently recognized by the Wall Street Journal, which called Freshpet one of the new names in the $21 billion U.S. pet food business.
So what's behind the company's success?
Freshpet CEO Richard Thompson sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to explain.
- The Russo family is growing!
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Allentown EMS crews honored
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal