ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Presidential debates have certainly given us a lot to think about.
Tuesday, on 69 News at Sunrise, we continued our series on where the candidates stand on key issues.
This month's topic was personal taxes.
Small business owner and columnist Gene Marks joined WFMZ's Eve Russo in the studio to break down the candidates' positions.
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather