ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Presidential debates have certainly given us a lot to think about.
Tuesday, on 69 News at Sunrise, we continued our series on where the candidates stand on key issues.
This month's topic was personal taxes.
Small business owner and columnist Gene Marks joined WFMZ's Eve Russo in the studio to break down the candidates' positions.
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade