ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Do you or your business need a bank, or should you just let Google handle it all?
Small business owner and columnist Gene Marks says your relationship with your banker is about to change.
It's a topic he recently wrote about for Inc.com.
Gene joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to tell us more.
The Coopersburg-based Lily's Hope Foundation provides resources to families that have premature babies. It's a need they say keeps growing in our area.Read More »
- Sunrise Chef: 19 Bella
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Video project boosts interest in manufacturing careers
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Local travel agent gives deeper meaning to what travel is all about
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Updated Lily's Hope Foundation provides "packages of hope" to families with premature babies
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition