ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Getting organized tops most people's to-do lists, but finding the time is the one of the biggest roadblocks.
So, if you're cooped up at home because of the cold, we're showing you how five minutes can go a long way today.
Laurie Palau, founder and CEO of Simply B Organized, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some tips.
Do you know the proper interview etiquette that will leave a lasting impression? Check out these tips!Read More »
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Habitat for Humanity prepares for "She Nailed It" fundraiser
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Music Monday: Sal Ritz
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Closing arguments end in penalty phase of police ambush killer
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- New Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Updated Health Beat: The smoking and health connection
- Updated Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Macungie woman charged for welfare fraud