ALLENTOWN, Pa. - In Pennsylvania, you see baseball and ski hats, but the CCIS "Night at The Races" event offers you the opportunity to try a Kentucky Derby style hat!
The event is coming up in March, and it benefits the Unconditional Child Care program, which helps kids with behavioral challenges succeed in a child care setting.
Martha Wells, the event chair, and CCIS Executive Director Betsy Gilgoff stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more about this year's event.
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Updated Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle