It's the second day of 2018 and the second day of many New Year's resolutions.
One popular one, as we know, is getting into shape.
Being active outside can be tough with these cool temps but it's just right if you're looking to take up skiing or snowboarding.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was doing just that at Blue Mountain.
The Eagles are headed to the Super Bowl after a dominating 38-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Preventing back pain in runners
- Sunrise Chef: Shawn Doyle
- Auto Mania kicks off at the Allentown Fairgrounds
- Life Lessons: Tinder for moms
- Chefs prepare for Souper Bowl fundraiser at SteelStacks
- Behind the Scenes: Disney on Ice brings 'Frozen' to the PPL Center
- Updated Wet, windy this morning with rain, possible thunderstorm
- Tentative deal reached; Wilson School District strike averted
- Updated Motorcycle split in half after crash in Northampton County
- Residents complain about water in Lehigh County community
- Updated Police: 2 armed robberies in Reading could be related
- Updated Bill Cosby holds public performance in Philadelphia
- East Penn hiking taxes to state limit
- Reading City Council updated on robberies
- Allentown zoners say no to zoning variance for apartments
- Upper Saucon manager lauded for his contributions