A massive ring-shaped office largely made of glass is the centerpiece of Apple's campus.
But Bloomberg.com said there's been one hiccup since it opened last year. Apple employees apparently keep smacking into the glass.
The whole building is surrounded by curved glass, and work spaces inside are also made with a lot of glass.
Distracted employees keep walking into the panes.
Bloomberg said staff have started putting Post-Its on the glass doors to mark their presence.
Apple has not commented on the ongoing issue, but it does not seem like anyone was seriously hurt.
Rear-facing car seats have been shown to significantly reduce infant and toddler fatalities and injuries in frontal and side-impact crashes, but they’re rarely discussed in terms of rear-impact collisions.Read More »
- Music Monday: Jamall Anthony
- It's time for spring cleaning!
- Life Lessons: Women supporting women
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets
- Sunrise Chef: 1774 Grille & Tap
- Updated Closing arguments complete in Cosby retrial
- Updated 4 men charged in 2016 killing of man in Lancaster County
- Updated Locals remember jazz musician, creator of Schoolhouse Rock series
- Updated Met-Ed recruiting high school seniors for call center jobs
- Updated Charges dropped for 1 man in string of cell phone robberies
- Updated Shoppers take last stroll through Fairgrounds Square Mall
- Lehigh Valley students' artwork honored by local lawmakers
- Children's home worker sent to trial in school bus assault
- Police investigate burning body near Bethlehem Parkhurst Apartments
- LVIA looks to grow business with 'priority' hangar project