BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery