BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
- Updated Jury reaches verdict in trial of Penn State ex-president
- Driver killed, another injured in crash in Exeter
- 2 charged in 2013 killing of 16-year-old in Allentown
- Updated Quakertown to consider closing Milford Middle School
- Reading Red Knights sent to championship game in style
- Prosecutor: Penn State trial jury kept focus on kids
- Health Beat: Operation Walk USA
- Police allege suspect tries to run after officer finds stolen gun
- Woman guilty of kidnapping baby from KOP food court
- Suspect in sex assault case backs out of plea deal