BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
Public voting is underway for the “What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?” campaign, that's making a big impact on our local workforce. Check out how you can get involved!Read More »
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Local travel agent gives deeper meaning to what travel is all about
- Drum off the calories with Pound
- Life Lessons: Playing ball with men
- Music Monday: Emily Barnes
- Updated Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Updated Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- 12 displaced in Allentown apartment fire
- Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds