BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
Some studies say as many as three out of four women report having a disordered relationship with food.Read More »
- Reading woman shares story about receiving organ donation
- Life Lessons: Half of patients make poor decisions
- Music Monday: Wild Planes Band
- Life Lessons: Little girls don't think women are brilliant
- Rodale Institute offers organic produce with farm share program
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Updated Carbon County toddler found in relative's pond has died
- The season kicks off at Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Berks pastor due in court; granddaughter died of pneumonia in November
- Saucon Valley School Board hires district superintendent from Hazleton
- Easton residents to weigh in on promotional taglines
- Reading Planning Commissioners review plan for Velodrome
- Parkland School Board hikes taxes to balance budget
- State property tax bill discussed in Hanover Twp.
- Police investigating shots fired in Easton
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Our relationship with food