BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
- APD looking for three bumbling armed robbers
- Police: Winery owners unlawfully recorded customers, employees
- YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Pennsylvania's first marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- Updated City Council acts to ensure vacancies filled by members of same party
- Updated Association moving forward with plans to revitalize three neighborhoods
- Updated Hamburg copes with half a foot of snow
- Updated South Whitehall grants second extension to developer
- Updated Reading School District discussing moving grades around
- No snow days for day care centers