BATH, Pa. - WFMZ's Rosa Duarte visited Kickers Pub in Bath to examine the building's haunted history.
The former Slate Exchange Hotel in Northampton County is more than 160 years old and employees and guests have reported eerie sounds and images, flickering lights and ghostly glimpses of a man in the basement.
Rosa was joined by members of the Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society that investigated the creepy claims.
Rosa will visit a haunted location each week for the month of October.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran