ALLENTOWN, Pa. - With the weather getting nicer, people are itching to get outside. It's a great time to get out and get active, but is your body READY for the great outdoors?
This morning, we're doing a little "warm weather warm-up" to help.
Stacey Redfield, owner of The Physical Methods Studio in Bethlehem, joins me.
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle