Halloween is just around the corner and you may be planning a party this weekend or getting your little ones ready to trick-or-treat.
If you're trying to be healthy and don't want you kids to have tons of sweets, we've got you covered.
Weis Markets dietician Andrea Barnes was in the kitchen with WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan.
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Periods of rain tonight and becoming increasingly windy
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem