ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Some of Pennsylvania's finest artisans will show off their work this coming weekend.
The 28th annual Holiday Marketplace is Saturday, October 26th and Sunday, October 27th at the Swain School at 1100 S. 24th St. in Allentown.
It's held by the Lehigh Valley Chapter of the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsman.
A group of about 30 artists will be selling their best works, and they'll also be showing off their skills.
"A lot of us will be demonstrating our work. When you come to the show you get to meet and talk to the artists about their work. You can bring your children and they can see and touch things," said Denise Wilz, of Wilz Pottery.
There will be everything from Denise's traditional Pennsylvania red ware, to wood turning by Ed Youtz, photography, and more.
The marketplace will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Admission is $3.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU