ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Many people had big plans for getting into shape in the New Year.
A lot of treadmills were full on January 2nd, but, by January 3rd, the urged passed for a lot of people, and they quickly fell off the bandwagon.
So, today, we're talking about what to do if your mind is ready to make exercise a part of your life, but your body is not.
Fitness expert Stacey Redfield joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some tips.
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- New Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Technical error costs company BASD contract
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store