ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Many people had big plans for getting into shape in the New Year.
A lot of treadmills were full on January 2nd, but, by January 3rd, the urged passed for a lot of people, and they quickly fell off the bandwagon.
So, today, we're talking about what to do if your mind is ready to make exercise a part of your life, but your body is not.
Fitness expert Stacey Redfield joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share some tips.
- Updated Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Police: Group busted in Berks suspects in other East Coast thefts
- Updated DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Updated Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point