ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The holiday weekend is upon us, so today we're talking about how to make your 4th of July platters look like they're designed by the pros!
The experts say a few basic tricks can go a long way.
To tell us more, we welcomed in Jamie Gottschall from IndomitableStyle.
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather