ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Do you have an extra room in your house that has no real purpose?
Maybe it's one you don't use a lot, or one that's empty as a result of the kids moving out?
Whatever the situation, there are a number of ways you can use your extra space.
Interior decorator Shoshana Gosselin, owner of Love Your Room, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to show us some great ideas.
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Updated Nearly record warmth today and tomorrow with a few showers
- Road Blocks - Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients