ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Do you have an extra room in your house that has no real purpose?
Maybe it's one you don't use a lot, or one that's empty as a result of the kids moving out?
Whatever the situation, there are a number of ways you can use your extra space.
Interior decorator Shoshana Gosselin, owner of Love Your Room, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to show us some great ideas.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River