Aside from stopping to pick up gifts for your loved one, it's also a popular weekend to pick up a Christmas tree.
Before you head out, Denny Beck, general manager from Beck Tree Farms in Hamburg, stopped by to give us some tips on choosing the perfect tree.
Prices usually range from $20 to $70 depending on the type of tree. Fraiser firs are the most expensive.
If the tree is a fresh cut, it will last longer. If the tree runs out of water even once, the sap will close the pores and it will no longer be able to drink.
Also, avoid placing your tree in direct sunlight, hot rooms or near heat sources. Thermal shock to the tree can produce early needle loss.
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old girl multiple times
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- PennDOT to resurface 15 miles of highway in Bucks County
- 12 mile stretch of Northeast Extension to close overnight
- Law enforcement pushes for return to mandatory minimum sentences