We're in the height of tax season, and if you're expecting a refund, its easy to start thinking about booking a beach vacation or buying a new TV.
Before you decide to go for that big purchase, are you really putting your refund to good use?
Local financial professional Mike Falco, from Falco Wealth Management, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share some ways to use the extra money wisely.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Updated Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley