We're in the height of tax season, and if you're expecting a refund, its easy to start thinking about booking a beach vacation or buying a new TV.
Before you decide to go for that big purchase, are you really putting your refund to good use?
Local financial professional Mike Falco, from Falco Wealth Management, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share some ways to use the extra money wisely.
- The Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass to play Allentown
- Hanukkah celebrations underway at the Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley
- Life Lessons: Parents should be present during trauma care
- Josh Early Candies prepares for holiday season
- Life Lessons: Low FODMAP diet
- Christmas at Harley Hill Farm in Quakertown
- 2 men facing charges in relation to killing of Verizon store employee
- James Hickey pleads guilty in pay-to-play scheme
- Updated Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Updated Reading celebrates start of Hanukkah with menorah lighting
- Lehigh students use virtual reality to diagnose glaucoma
- Berks DA leads push for tougher sentences in fentanyl cases
- Discover ways to combat porch pirates this holiday
- Millbrook HomeCare Partners under new ownership
- Woman sentenced to 42 to 94 years in son's beating death
- Health Beat: Opioids, hepatitis C, and kids