ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If your little one suddenly seems a bit more quirky, belligerent, anxious or dramatic, the experts say you're not alone!
Many families run into some struggles during the transition from summer to school, so parenting coach and author Tara Kennedy-Kline stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share some ways to tame, what she calls, the back-to-school freak out!
Read more tips from Tara in The Huffington Post.
Author and journalist Oren Liebermann sits down with Eve Russo to talk about his backpacking trip that landed him in a hospital, in a third-world country, and the diagnosis that changed everything.Read More »
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery