ALLENTOWN, Pa. - If your little one suddenly seems a bit more quirky, belligerent, anxious or dramatic, the experts say you're not alone!
Many families run into some struggles during the transition from summer to school, so parenting coach and author Tara Kennedy-Kline stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to share some ways to tame, what she calls, the back-to-school freak out!
Read more tips from Tara in The Huffington Post.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies