If you're hungry to help, Perkins Restaurants all over the country have the solution.
Thursday, September 26th is Give Kids the World Village Pancake Day.
You can get a free short stack of the restaurant's famous pancakes, in hopes that you'll donate the money to Give Kids the World, which helps children with life-threatening or terminal illnesses.
69 News sat down with Perkins Regional Manager Tracy Hinckle to find out more.
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog