We're just two weeks away from Thanksgiving so it's time to talk turkey.
When families get together for the holidays there's always so much on the to-do list. Well the same goes for the farmers who need to get the bird ready.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was at Jaindl Farms getting a look at what it takes.
- Updated Expect thickening clouds with rain arriving later
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Updated 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Colebrookdale reveals reason for firing its police chief
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- Bust near school yields heroin, ingredients to make K2
- Man accused of killing cousin headed to trial
- Adopt Lehigh Valley Kids: Antonio
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem
- Bangor and Pen Argyl football alumni face off again for charity