We're just two weeks away from Thanksgiving so it's time to talk turkey.
When families get together for the holidays there's always so much on the to-do list. Well the same goes for the farmers who need to get the bird ready.
WFMZ's Alexandra Hogan was at Jaindl Farms getting a look at what it takes.
- Man killed in fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp. ID'd
- Coroner ID's man killed in Allentown crash
- Dorney Park makes Eagles bet with Minnesota's Valleyfair Park
- History's Headlines: Man of Steel
- Firefighters battle fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp.
- Exeter Township police unveil new traffic enforcement unit
- Football excitement reaches fever pitch in Berks County
- Federal prosecutor previews trial of Mayor Ed Pawlowski
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- East Greenville tables discussion of disbanding police department