ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You see "how-to" videos on the internet all the time, but the pros say, when it comes to beauty, those videos could be dangerous.
Local hair industry expert Patrick McIvor is working to "keep beauty safe."
He sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News on Sunrise to talk about his new initiative.
CLICK HERE to visit Patrick's facebook page
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Coroner identifies Lehigh County man killed in Allentown police-involved shooting
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- Rock icons Godsmack to headline Musikfest Aug. 9
- Lehigh County man charged with attempted homicide
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt