ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You see "how-to" videos on the internet all the time, but the pros say, when it comes to beauty, those videos could be dangerous.
Local hair industry expert Patrick McIvor is working to "keep beauty safe."
He sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News on Sunrise to talk about his new initiative.
CLICK HERE to visit Patrick's facebook page
- Updated Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Updated Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill
- Allentown Parks & Rec Committee gives nod to new 'Auburn Cross Trails Park'
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University