ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Kids and resolutions - do they inspire greatness or set them up for failure?
Parenting author and advocate Tara Kennedy-Kline says there are certain things you should think about when you help your child with his or her goals for 2014.
She sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to explain.
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Fishing event makes dreams come true