President Obama delivered his sixth State of the Union address Tuesday.
He focused on middle class economics and proposed extending paid family leave by closing tax breaks for the wealthy. He also vowed to join the world community in the fight against terrorism.
For text of the Republican response, click here.
A Federal Reserve report found that nearly one-third of Americans had irregular incomes last year and 40 percent of them struggled to pay bills as a result.Read More »
- Bethlehem Police Department launches first recruitment drive
- Life Lessons: Depression and college students
- Eve Russo's special song for baby Maeve
- Allentown programs mark Black History Month
- New options available for cancer prevention, treatment
- Life Lessons: 3 retirement mistakes
- Updated Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- Updated Chilly today with more rain, some ice to the north
- Updated PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Man critical after being shot in the face in Allentown
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night