Officials want to remind drivers that law enforcement throughout the state will be looking for impaired drivers this Saint Patrick's Day weekend.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 269 drunk driving fatalities have occurred on Saint Paddy's day weekend from 2012 to 2016.
The Pennsylvania DUI Association is reminding all drivers that police are on the lookout for signs of impaired driving.
- Updated Teen to spend at least 6 years in prison for fatal 2017 Easton wreck
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Man charged in fatal Allentown crash, believed to be in Dominican Republic
- Defense: Man accused of shooting Trooper Kelly competent for trial
- Updated Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Updated Local 5th graders deliver food to those in need
- Updated Bethlehem expands free bike-sharing program
- Updated 'Field of Dreams' to be built at Salisbury Twp. school
- Updated Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- Updated Health Beat: Ways to prevent sports injuries in kids