Lehigh University is unveiling its new baseball field with a dedication ceremony Saturday.
The Bethlehem college says the J. David Walker Field was made possible thanks to generous donations from alumni, like Anthony Rinaldi.
Anthony and his son, Anthony Jr., have a special connection to Lehigh's baseball program. They joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition.
Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and friends, but each year some people go above and beyond to help complete strangers.Read More »
- Life Lessons: Extending life
- Life Lessons: Dress for success
- Music Monday: James Supra/Sarah Ayers Band
- Life Lessons: Repetitive injuries
- Helpful hints for cooking Thanksgiving dinner
- Sunrise Chef: Louie's
- He served soup to the needy for 17 years; now he needs help
- Lonnie Walker returns to Reading
- Kyla Smith: Easton Red Rovers' newest football star
- Easton bonfire burns bright ahead of big game
- Police: Men rob gas station, escape on bicycles
- Unity game pits the big dogs against the badges for a good time
- Thanksgiving travel expected to be heavy this year
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- 5-year-old with terminal brain cancer donates toys to CHOP
- Tips to keep holiday dinner conversation civil