ALLENTOWN, Pa. - You've heard of Boardwalk and Park Place being on a game board, but what about Martin Guitar and Dorney Park?
Lehigh Valley-Opoly is hitting store shelves on Black Friday, just in time for the holidays.
It's getting a lot of hype, and Frank Facchiano, from the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Bernie Maoplski, from One Point, the company that created the game, stopped by 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Updated Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown