March is Red Cross Month. It's a chance to honor and celebrate the everyday heroes that help the Red Cross fulfill its mission.
Peter Brown of the Lehigh Valley Red Cross joined 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition.
The 2017 Cabaret & Cuisine: Stayin' Alive will be held Friday, April 7th from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. For more information and to get tickets visit www.redcross.org/Cabaret2017.
- Police: Daughter murders mother with kitchen knife in Perkiomen Twp.
- 10th annual Sarah Parvin SoccerFest gets underway
- Storms knock out Phillipsburg pool during heat wave
- Son accused of killing father, leaving corpse on couch for weeks
- Monroe County sets up online prostitution sting
- Heat wave rolls into the weekend
- Love is in the air in Baseballtown
- Congressmen Dent, Rothfus discuss Dodd-Frank at luncheon
- Taking top honors in the Pine Wood Derby
- Police: 69-year-old female motorcyclist killed in collision with truck