One in 10 kids in the U.S. under 16 loses a parent each year, but there's not a lot of online support for teens.
When we send kids off to college, many times we say they need to "find themselves" but researchers and authors say some of us spend a lifetime trying to find out who we really are.Read More »
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Music Monday: Morgan Reilly
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self