The Coopersburg-based Lily's Hope Foundation provides resources to families that have premature babies. It's a need they say keeps growing in our area.
You can help their cause while having some fun at an upcoming gala. The St. Patrick's Day Party for Preemies will be held Saturday, March 4th from 5-10 p.m. at McCoole's Red Lion Inn in Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Tickets for adults are $75 and kids are $35.
Jennifer Driscoll, Justin Driscoll and John Kunes of the Lily's Hope Foundation were on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition with more.
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Body image
- 5 smart money moves
- The Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass to play Allentown
- Hanukkah celebrations underway at the Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley
- Life Lessons: Parents should be present during trauma care
- Josh Early Candies prepares for holiday season
- Updated Light snow early this morning but clearing skies later in the day
- Updated Early-morning fire drives Reading family from their home
- Family of Jamie Metzger never gave up hope they'd find her
- Schwenksville comes together to support Luken family
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Lehigh County nursing homes to reap benefits from federal program
- Lower Nazareth hears request for usage changes for warehouse property
- No tax increase for Easton in 2018
- Man hospitalized after shooting in Reading
- Easton council gets earful on reducing penalties for marijuana