ALLENTOWN, Pa. - More and more people are getting LinkedIn these days. The business-oriented social networking service is a must for many, but one more thing to do for others.
So, why is it so important?
LinkedIn Profile Strategist Susan Tabor-Kleiman joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery in the studio to explain.
Do you know the proper interview etiquette that will leave a lasting impression? Check out these tips!Read More »
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app
- Habitat for Humanity prepares for "She Nailed It" fundraiser
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Music Monday: Sal Ritz
- Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Meet Jim Kane, space race computer programmer
- Minersville fire damages multiple homes
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'