ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Two Souderton High School seniors have used a video project to bring their whole school together and to encourage people everywhere to "show their bravery."
Bianca Picard and Kassidy Mason are the students behind a lip dub to the Sara Bareilles song, "Brave" that has become an internet hit.
It's been so popular, that the girls have turned the video into a fundraiser for children at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Watch Bianca and Kassidy's interview with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to learn more.
- Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Coroner identifies Lehigh County man killed in Allentown police-involved shooting
- Updated Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- Rock icons Godsmack to headline Musikfest Aug. 9
- Lehigh County man charged with attempted homicide
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns