There's a non-profit organization that promotes awareness about children with autism and other special needs.
It also will create a place for families to have fun without having to worry about an uncomfortable look if a behavioral issue comes up.
It's called Live Learn & Play and the executive director, Jill VanKuren came to the Sunrise show to tell us more.
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Lehigh County Executive gives State of the County
- Updated Health Beat: Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis
- Updated Police arrest alleged gunman in pizza delivery stick-up
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Man dies after crashing into tree in Lower Milford
- US News ranks Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Berks Encore granted share of $2M from Pennsylvania Lottery