ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Happy Travels App takes users on an adventure through the Bermuda Triangle and other places like rain forests, outer space, and under water, and the brain behind it all....belongs to a 6-year-old!
Jack Wagenheim, from Moore Township, came up with the app that has everyone talking...with a little help from his parents.
He and his dad, Kenn, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
- Updated Police searching for 2 men after 2 armed robberies in Reading hours apart
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"