ALLENTOWN, Pa. - He had a short, but mighty life, and now his family is keeping his memory alive through an upcoming tournament and fundraiser that is helping to raise awareness of the number one birth defect in the United States.
Erik Kaye, from Hellertown, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share the story of his son, Carson Mighty Kaye, along with Dr. Ruchi Gupta, a cardiologist with the Children's Heart Center of Northeast PA.
All of the proceeds from the upcoming Carson Kaye Memorial Tournament and Fundraiser benefit the Children's Heart Foundation.
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Updated Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend