ALLENTOWN, Pa. - He had a short, but mighty life, and now his family is keeping his memory alive through an upcoming tournament and fundraiser that is helping to raise awareness of the number one birth defect in the United States.
Erik Kaye, from Hellertown, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery to share the story of his son, Carson Mighty Kaye, along with Dr. Ruchi Gupta, a cardiologist with the Children's Heart Center of Northeast PA.
All of the proceeds from the upcoming Carson Kaye Memorial Tournament and Fundraiser benefit the Children's Heart Foundation.
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather