ALLENTOWN, Pa. - He's a local doctor who says music may be some of the best medicine.
He's using his voice to help provide a sense of healing for cancer survivors and their families at an upcoming concert.
Dr. Rick Boulay, Chief of Gynecologic Oncology at the Lehigh Valley Health Network, joined WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more!
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations