Gourmet eating and doing good...you can do both at a fundraiser Sunday in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. The dishes will be prepared by some local chefs of Hell's Kitchen fame.
Season 10 winner, Christina Wilson, and Season 16 runner-up, Heather Williams joined us on 69 News at Sunrise: Weekend Edition.
Amanda Buss, executive director of the Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley, was here as well with details about the event.
The event - Chefs for a Cure Hell's Kitchen Pop-up - will be held Sunday night from 5-8 p.m. at Marianna's, in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. Tickets are $75 per person, which includes a three-course meal by Hell's Kitchen chefs, as well as an open bar and silent auction.
- The Russo family is growing!
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Author's 'trip of a lifetime' meets diagnosis of life-changing disease
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self
- Living with Down Syndrome: How our communities are doing
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Updated Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored