ALLENTOWN - Do you get a lot of one-worded answers when trying to talk to your kids? Or, do you find that there's more tech time than talking time in your house?
A Delaware County mom came up with a solution and a way to keep the lines of communication open!
Her name is Kat Rowan, founder of TiffinTalk, and she joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more!
- Community rallies around family of Palmer Twp. girl struck and killed by car
- Fleetwood police search for bank robber
- Limerick shooting suspect remains on the loose
- Berks County pitches in for hurricane relief
- Bangor bridge opens after year-long replacement project
- Driver dies after crash on I-78; passenger still critical
- Reading Police looking for bank robber
- Volunteers make memories for bereaved families
- History's Headlines: The future of flight
- Lopatcong Elementary School free of lead for new school year